DmmG Pro is an advanced digital multi-mode gate audio effect for Ableton Live 11. A full ADSR envelope can be triggered with an external MIDI track to open the integrated VCA and/or VCF, making it possible to play the audio track like a subtractive synthesizer. Other applications of such a modular building block are advanced sound design or audio repair.
DmmG Pro was inspired by Vactrol filters/VCAs for modular synthesizers which are known for their natural and fluid character. While this device makes no effort into being an modeled analog effect, great efforts were taken to fine-tune the envelope curves and to select a filter design with loads of character.
To try out some of the features, get the free basic version DmmG.
- Digital multi-mode gate audio effect with highpass, lowpass, bandpass and notch filters including control over resonance, resonance edge, drive and frequency inversion
- Toggles to add/remove the VCA and VCF from the signal chain
- Velocity sensitive ADSR envelope with logarithmic response
- Selectable external MIDI track to trigger the integrated evelope
- Mac or Windows System with Ableton Live 11